As Itasca County’s only homeless shelter, Grace House serves more than 200 individuals and children each year. Guests are provided with safe stable shelter, three daily meals, bus vouchers for social service appointments and job interviews, and referrals to a variety of community support programs and services needed to overcome barriers that led them to homelessness.
The key to the success of Grace House is its comprehensive approach to addressing the diverse issues, both immediate and long term, that impact homeless individuals and families. This model of compassionate, purposeful outreach, coupled with community partners and donors, creates an environment in which lives are transformed and people are inspired to rise above poverty, set meaningful, measurable goals for independence and achieve them.
- Private Sleeping Quarters for Individuals and Families,
- Three Daily Meals
- A Secure Facility Staffed 24-hours-a day, 7-days-a-week
- Job Preparedness and Assistance
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Partnerships with Other Agencies
- Agency Referrals for Housing, Employment & Assistance
For more information, please call us at 218-326-2790.
G ive Hospitality
R est & Renewal
A ccess to Resources
E mpowerment for the Future
“Of the 160 guests who stayed at Grace House in 2015, 73% secured stable housing.”